Common questions and answers about lip fillers, dermal fillers, threading, Botox® vs Dysport® and more. Zensken Med Spa team gives you the scoop.
How do I book an appointment?
1. To book an appointment, click the 'Appointments' button near the top of your screen.
2. Next, choose a provider by clicking on the Appointments >> button under their name.
3. From here, click the BOOK NOW button.
4. Select the service you are interested in and click the BOOK button. You may need to click the down arrow to show service details.
5. Select a date and time that works for you.
6. Enter your information and complete booking!
What's the difference between Dysport® and Botox®?
Dysport® and Botox® are the same Toxin, however, Dysport® has an onset of 48 hours as opposed to Botox® which has an offset of 14 days.
What is a Non Surgical Facelift?
The Non Surgical Facelift is done with Silhouette Instalift Threads as well as Bellafill Injections for lasting results of up to 5 years or more years. It's a perfect way to restore natural facial rejuvenation using regenerative technology without the expense and downtime of a surgical facelift.
How much are procedures?
Pricing is located on the website. When you choose a provider and click “BOOK NOW”, you can choose your service - this is where the prices are displayed.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday - Friday. We offer late night appointments Tuesday - Thursday and we are open selected Saturdays by appointment only.
Still have questions? Send Zensken Med Spa an email or give us a call at 623-824-1727 and we will be happy to talk about dermal fillers, lip injections and your aesthetics questions or concerns.